Dec 5, 2012

GREETINGS FROM THE BEYOOOOND . . .

Wow!  I can't believe it's been so long since I last posted something here--embarrassingly counted in months.  My apologies; things have been . . . busy.  Summer traveling; a two week blitz of crafting for friends' wedding paraphernalia; traveling; more traveling; catching up with my own house needs after all that traveling; and finally a big push to get the studio space rewired, insulated, and ready for real work during the winter months (which was the real hold-up--can't play with frozen ink, you know?).  The light at the end of the tunnel is a few short steps away--hurrah!

Tomorrow I start getting into the new groove: regular posts, getting involved in up-coming shows and events, updating all the web-based stuff (again, and sorely needed!), actually working on art, and (let me say again) actually working on art! 

More to come soon.  Really!




No comments:

Post a Comment