Mar 6, 2015

ILLUSTRATED PHOTO MAT: Whoo Dat?

I'm taking a chance here that this post won't be seen by the intended recipient of this little commissioned mat.  Since my readership here and on my facebook page is pretty much limited to friends and family, though, I feel pretty safe in posting this.

However, if you're having a baby in the Winchester, VA area and are decorating the nursery in purple baby owls. . . LOOK AWAY!!!  

Also, if you have a heart condition and/or allergies to too much cuteness, you may need to avert your eyes.

BEHOLD THE CUTENESS!



Think you can handle more adorable lavender cuteness?  Well, do you?!

I'd like you to answer the question.  I want answers.

You want the cuteness?  Do you want the cuteness?!  YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE CUTENESS!!


BOOM!  Cuteness overload initiated.



No comments:

Post a Comment