Feb 8, 2015

ILLUSTRATED PHOTO MATS: GermanFest

I was invited to sell my photo mats at a local German festival in October 2014 (the aptly named GermanFest), so a fellow artisan and I (Constance Keare Custom Jewelry) joined our Wonder Twin powers to really give them a shopping experience.

Sadly, however, the weather was less than cooperative, so sales weren't as awesome as we'd hoped.  But the pretzels and sausages were!  You just cannot beat a German festival for spectacular truck food.

Except maybe an Italian festival.  Mmmm.  I digress with my gustatory musings . . .

While we waited out the bouts of chill rain, Stephanie worked on her jewelry and I created a photo frame for the event based on their festival logo.

Here's the logo:



And here's my rendition of it:

GermanFest.  8 x 10 mat (4 x 6 cut out), pen and ink.
 And a detail:


No comments:

Post a Comment