Jul 5, 2012

THE ECHO, IT OWS

Officially, I'm embarrassed.  I kept putting off posts on this blog, thinking that I'd have a shiny new blog to deal with on my website, thus making this one defunct and etc, etc . . . but that didn't happen.  In fact, I spent much of the last two months struggling with the website design and making back-end improvements, changes to codes, etc.  In the end I hated what I ended up with and still no blog.

In the meantime, I've been busy traveling, taking photographs, working on illustrations and commissioned pieces, and preparing for a cross-country art adventure.  All of this you've missed, and I'm sorry.  And no wonder it's dead around here, too; I can hear my post echoing around this site!  No matter, time to get back on the bandwagon and sally forth.

This week I sucked it up and went shopping for new and improved website templates I could beg, borrow, or steal to use on my new and improved site with little or no modifications needed.  Found one and revamped it and should have it published (again) by this weekend, along with the blog for the cross-country thing, and complete with a hefty photo gallery if not a plump portfolio of art (yet).

Like I said, sallying forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment